Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form at the bottom of this page.
All items are not in stock at all times. Please feel free to contact us regarding specific image, format & size. If you don't see the size or medium you're looking for on our website, please email us & we'll be happy to help. Custom orders typically require 7-10 days.
Why Buy Mounted Metal Prints from Pix Synergy (Graham Pictures)?
- Our heirloom-quality, highly archival metal prints offer a beautiful rendition of image details, & deep, rich color, with excellent tones & contrast.
- No frame required - ready to hang on the wall, our metal prints are elegantly mounted on Styrene (except as indicated with the note, "no styrene backing"). We offer two float mount hanging options, resulting in a compelling 3-D appearance to the image: 1) inset frame which "floats" the print about 3/4" off the wall, when hung from the included wire hanger; or 2) hanger with small rubber cushions which "float" the print about 1/2" off the wall.
- Our metal artwork prints are durable, easy to clean, perfect for your home or place of business (restaurants, hotels, office buildings, etc.)
What are the Care/Handling Instructions for Mounted Metal Prints?
- Please handle carefully to avoid bending, denting or crushing the metal. While the mount adds sturdiness & durability, please use care to avoid & prevent any bending, denting, etc.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Surface can be cleaned using a soft cloth. Please Note: microfiber cloths may leave very fine scratches, so the best method is to use a soft, cotton cloth (any soft cloth material you would use to clean a car).
Why Buy Wood Prints From Pix Synergy (Graham Pictures)?
- Our wood prints are printed on 1/2" eco-friendly maple surfaced board.
- Warm & very natural-looking finish allows the grain & natural features of the wood texture to show through on the surface, which lends a nostalgic look.
- Since no two wood textures are alike, each wood print provides a unique, one-of-a-kind, collectable piece.
What materials are used for your matted prints?
We use elegant white core mat and backing boards to mat our prints, which are placed in a crystal clear bag.
Are your prints limited editions?
What shipping method do you use?
We ship only in the USA. Shipping will be added at checkout. We will send you a tracking email once your order has shipped so you'll know when to expect delivery. Extra care is taken to insure your new artwork is well packaged & protected - we want it to arrive to you safe & sound.
Do you work with Design Centers, Interior Decorators or Art Consultants?
Absolutely! Please contact us to discuss artwork needs for commercial, corporate, healthcare, hospitality, & residential projects.