Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form at the bottom of this page.
Shipping charges will be added at check out. All items are not in stock at all times, but I can prepare and ship them to you within 7-10 business days. If you don't see the size or medium you're looking for on my website, please email & I'll be happy to help.
Why Buy Mounted Metal Prints from Pix Synergy (Graham Pictures)?
- My heirloom-quality, highly archival metal prints offer a beautiful rendition of image details, & deep, rich color, with excellent tones & contrast.
- No frame required - ready to hang on the wall, my metal prints are elegantly mounted on Styrene (except as indicated with the note, "no styrene backing"). I offer two float mount hanging options, resulting in a compelling 3-D appearance to the image: 1) inset frame which "floats" the print about 3/4" off the wall, when hung from the included wire hanger; or 2) hanger with small rubber cushions which "float" the print about 1/2" off the wall.
- My metal artwork prints are durable, easy to clean, perfect for your home or place of business (restaurants, hotels, office buildings, etc.)
What are the Care/Handling Instructions for Mounted Metal Prints?
- Please handle carefully to avoid bending, denting or crushing the metal. While the mount adds sturdiness & durability, please use care to avoid & prevent any bending, denting, etc.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Surface can be cleaned using a soft cloth. Please Note: microfiber cloths may leave very fine scratches, so the best method is to use a soft, cotton cloth (any soft cloth material you would use to clean a car).
Why Buy Wood Prints From Pix Synergy (Graham Pictures)?
- My wood prints are printed on 1/2" eco-friendly maple surfaced board.
- Warm & very natural-looking finish allows the grain & natural features of the wood texture to show through on the surface, which lends a nostalgic look.
- Since no two wood textures are alike, each wood print provides a unique, one-of-a-kind, collectable piece.
What materials are used for your matted prints?
I use elegant white core mat and backing boards to mat my prints, which are placed in a crystal clear bag.
Are your prints limited editions?
What shipping method do you use?
I ship only in the USA - shipping will be added at checkout. I will send you a tracking email once your order has shipped so you'll know when to expect delivery. Extra care is taken to insure your new artwork is well packaged & protected - I want it to arrive to you safe & sound.
Do you work with Design Centers, Interior Decorators or Art Consultants?
Absolutely! Please contact me to discuss artwork needs for commercial, corporate, healthcare, hospitality, & residential projects.