Thank you for your interest in my fine art photography!
As a 5th-generation native of Lake County, Florida, I grew up listening to stories passed down from generation to generation about my ancestors who established their Central Florida homestead during the 1800s. As a result, it was only natural for me to have a interest in historical and vintage subjects. This fascination leads me to explore backroads and locations throughout the United States, searching for antique vehicles, rustic structures, and tools from yesteryear. I also enjoy capturing florals and the beauty of God's masterpieces in nature. My award-winning images have been featured in galleries and museum exhibitions, including the Florida Museum of Photographic Arts, municipal venues, publications and private collections. I also show my work in juried art festivals throughout Florida, including: Sarasota, Hyde Park (Tampa), Winter Park, Mount Dora, etc.
Artist Statement: Fine Art Photography artist revealing hidden beauty in vintage and nature subjects by employing digital painterly techniques to create new visual narratives.
Sampling of Photography Awards & Recognition : *Typewriter on Fire - Yellow Ribbon, Florida Camera Club Council 2nd Triannual Digital Photography Competition. Other award-winning images include: Bromeliad, Lake Minnehaha Sunset, Marjorie's Barn, Slumbering Studebaker, & Window Shopping.
Bromeliad - my photography image was selected by Keep Florida Beautiful (a Keep America Beautiful Affiliate) for Summary of Final Report FY 2015-16 FDOT/KFB Litter Control & Prevention Education Grant publication.
- Sunset Flight - my photography image was selected by Keep Florida Beautiful (a Keep America Beautiful Affiliate for Summary of Final Report FY 2016-17 FEDOT/KFB Litter Control & Prevention Education Grant publication.
Blue Eyes & Elbows is the title of a short story I wrote which was published in Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Cat Really Did That (August, 2017).
- A Purr-fect Rescue Fairy Tale is the title of an article I wrote which was published in Clermont Magazine (9/1/18). https://clermontmagazine.com/2018/09/01/rescue-cat/
South Lake Art League - 2016 & 2017 Photography Shows
SOBO Winter Garden Art Association Gallery:
- Lake Minnehaha Sunset - August 2017 Go With the Flow Exhibition
- Window Shopping - September 2017 FOCUS Exhibition
- Planted & Uprooted - Nov./Dec. 2017 The Big And Small of It Exhibition
- My photography artwork has been displayed at the Clermont City Center, 620 W. Montrose Street, Clermont, FL. These images include: Lake Minnehaha Sunset, Marjorie's Barn, Slumbering Studebaker, Stained Glass, Typewriter on Fire, Window Shopping
- Florida Museum of Photographic Arts, 400 N. Ashley Drive, Tampa, FL, displayed my image titled, Storm on the Water (July-August 2018).
Artwork held in private collections: Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Minnesota, and Pennsylvania.
Art Memberships : Florida Camera Club Council, Florida Museum of Photographic Arts, South Lake Art League, South Lake Photography Club.
Community: Publications Co-Coordinator for Bay Lake Missionary Baptist Church; Cooper Memorial Library Association Board of Directors; member of the Beta Theta Chapter of Epsilon Sigma Alpha International collegiate and service organization.
Most Recent Media Stories
- Orlando Sentinel - January 31, 2019
- South Lake Tablet - January 31, 2019
- Featured on FOX 35 Orlando TV news segment promoting 2019 Mount Dora Arts Festival
- Growing Bolder Magazine - "Picture Perfect," an article about my work, published Fall 2019
All images © Lisa Faire Graham, All Rights Reserved. No images may be reproduced, downloaded or copied without written permission from Lisa Faire Graham.