Lisa Faire Graham is a fine art photographer whose award-winning images have been featured in galleries & museum exhibitions, including the Florida Museum of Photographic Arts, as well as public venues, publications and private collections.
Artist Statement: Fine Art Photography artist revealing hidden beauty in vintage and nature subjects by employing digital painterly techniques to create new visual narratives.
Sampling of Photography Awards & Recognition : *Typewriter on Fire - Yellow Ribbon, Florida Camera Club Council 2nd Triannual Digital Photography Competition. Other award-winning images include: Bromeliad, Lake Minnehaha Sunset, Marjorie's Barn, Slumbering Studebaker, & Window Shopping.
Bromeliad, a photography image created by Lisa Faire, was selected by Keep Florida Beautiful (a Keep America Beautiful Affiliate) for Summary of Final Report FY 2015-16 FDOT/KFB Litter Control & Prevention Education Grant publication.
- Sunset Flight, a photography image created by Lisa Faire, was selected by Keep Florida Beautiful (a Keep America Beautiful Affiliate for Summary of Final Report FY 2016-17 FEDOT/KFB Litter Control & Prevention Education Grant publication.
Blue Eyes & Elbows, short story written by Lisa, published in Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Cat Really Did That (August, 2017).
- A Purr-fect Rescue Fairy Tale, written by Lisa, published in Clermont Magazine (9/1/18). https://clermontmagazine.com/2018/09/01/rescue-cat/
South Lake Art League - 2016 & 2017 Photography Shows
SOBO Winter Garden Art Association Gallery:
- Lake Minnehaha Sunset - August 2017 Go With the Flow Exhibition
- Window Shopping - September 2017 FOCUS Exhibition
- Planted & Uprooted - Nov./Dec. 2017 The Big And Small of It Exhibition
- Sampling of past & present photography artwork on display at the Clermont City Center, 620 W. Montrose Street, Clermont, FL include: Lake Minnehaha Sunset, Marjorie's Barn, Slumbering Studebaker, Stained Glass, Typewriter on Fire, Window Shopping
- Photography artwork displayed at the Florida Museum of Photographic Arts, 400 N. Ashley Drive, Tampa, FL (July 27-August 2018): Storm on the Water
Artwork held in private collections: Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Minnesota, and Pennsylvania.
Memberships : Florida Camera Club Council, Florida Museum of Photographic Arts, South Lake Art League, South Lake Photography Club. Lisa Faire also serves on the Cooper Memorial Library Association Board of Directors (Clermont, FL), and is an officer in the Beta Theta Chapter of Epsilon Sigma Alpha International collegiate & service organization.
Most Recent Media Stories
All images © Lisa Faire Graham, All Rights Reserved. No images may be reproduced, downloaded or copied without written permission from Lisa Faire Graham.